About Me

My photo
im just your average human being like those people with those extraordinary minds...

Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

new decade

and a new series to watch~


yep, you got that right, it's Gundam Wing, a fairly old series from the ninties~

i grew up getting the privilege to watch this on TV here in our country, of course not in the original language it was first recorded and released. still i get a second chance, which is right now hahahaha.

anyway its one of the most criticized series as well, i think, anyway i don't care i like watching it again. for the memories also, and besides that i've been downloading it for quite some time now and not like Remy Nobodys Girl it took him more than three days to complete, at least like a week or more, which was quite depressing. i actually gave up being excited midway and rarely checked on it since it took so long too download, but of course i didn't stop downloading it.

i actually downloaded in between the download a few manga's to keep me company with the SUPER LONG wait. well not just in a kaput sort of instance, but still to keep me company. so there after a long wait this morning of the first day of 2011, the first decade of the millenia, it finally finished downloading. just in time for the new year and something new to preoccupy me~

of course i have to work on my comics and work as well, but it isn't bad to take a breather and watch something so dear to me from my childhood days~~ right?

of course, sorry for not making this such a nice review like article for Gundam Wing from the 90's, since i don't really intend to review a story or anime genre i am not really that much knowledgable at. although come to think of it most of the anime's i downloaded and kept in my storage comprises mainly of war, violence, action, and a bit of drama. of course ROMANCE will not be ignored, romance is still there, but it so subtle sometimes it isn't even there.

okay, enough about me talking about useless things, so for an ending treat have some cake along with the five main~


while i satisfy myself with watching the series again.

(random rant: i need to learn how to make a nicer and more interesting entry. *shakes head* my conversations with my friends are much more interesting.)


No comments:

Post a Comment