About Me

My photo
im just your average human being like those people with those extraordinary minds...

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

pure imagination

it so i just did some word searching and put two weird words into one... which i won't be revealing soon. i've been busy with alot of things, random work load, my comics, searching for that right work for myself, social satisfaction of talking to my friends blah blah so... i end up... posting arte~

its an update of my comics actually Children of the Eternal Spring, Door Knocker Pendant phase, and i've finished one of the most detailed yet easy to ink page of the whole series:


anyway the current story so far, the five main cast has already been introduced, although not properly but they are introduced. still the way i tell the story is pretty vague but it's heir alright.

by the way, there's this rumour about the end of days is in this day... i seem to encounter this alot, although i couldn't care myself. the end of days would come but i'd rather note myself on it's vagueness instead of it being spoiled to me.

well tah-tah~

No comments:

Post a Comment