About Me

My photo
im just your average human being like those people with those extraordinary minds...

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

it must be tiring

it is actually the few days ive missed the internet i have spent dilly dallying over my friends on an occasion we should often do... or atleast make of something... i dont know if i got anything from it... i got completely tired... and i have a picture of me as an evidence sigh... i am completely defenseless in front of them...

anyway i know in the innards of my very internal organs through its viral cells down to the most invisible particles the soul can be that she's not being completely reliant and confident of what is to come and is her self... its saddening that maybe i just want to know what it is... but ive given respects therefore i wont be asking much...

while i on the other hand wants to waste all my life imagining and trying my best to love the things i want and need to love... like the comics im making or the story im writing the dialogs and all that supporting im giving my friend with... i need to find a way for her, a way to help her atleast... i want her parents to realize that not all things can go badly... its hard because my parents themselves where the one to realize it... its setting someone free thats really hard at some point...

but eventually in the end when everything will be gone and they have all moved on even without me... i guess i'd smile and say id hogged them far too long and when they really need to go on even death could not stop me from saying i would be sad but i would be happier than when they have decided to move and never forget about who or what i am...

until the day comes that i would be the one to leave and never forget... i should be the one to stay and would never be forgotten... just simple as that... romantic is a way ain't it...

No comments:

Post a Comment