About Me

My photo
im just your average human being like those people with those extraordinary minds...

Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

this was random



I am currently talking to my friend Meh right now and was inquiring about elections day, she was telling me about the lines and all thats taking time and randomly posted a SoFA Manila thing and was kind of checking it out right now... although it's interesting i don't think this kind of thing is meant for me right now since i'm short of money and i'm saving money to buy some of the techies i need in life... a.k.a laptop... can't work without it ehehehe... heh
well its a close call now only a few more K's and i'm right there on the doorstep... its just i'm also searching for a new job and its pretty hard to search for one... really...


but oh well who said i can't go and have fun in the middle of it... i am now currently browsing over The Ink Squad site that my sister passed by on an ad in an airline magazine my mom bought home from her vacation in cebu... wait bacolod... hahahahah... hah... it's an interesting site and alot of people must be posting there works here and printing those shirts and selling online... its a good business... and i'm kind of brimming with ideas that can be submitted so i'm currently abusing the techies in the office while doing my job so that i could do one gehehehe... (the ink squad site: see photo no.3 fig.3... see that big bird... and the words the.ink.squad. ... yeah thats the one)
while waiting for a miracle on some other things i have now been brought back to reality... will be submitting no soon than this week by waiting if i can muster up the courage to bring or use my mouse to illustrate of puto shop... but oh well it's interesting and it pays... have to do my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment