About Me

My photo
im just your average human being like those people with those extraordinary minds...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

pre-productions and attempts


i'm starting my day thinking of some stuff for a comics i plan on illustrating without any formal story written for it... it should be called whim... im at a whim on it... since its taking some time to make our one shot short story for "orz" which we have no formal title yet... i will be proceeding in making a one shot for "orz" since co-worker shiyami is still on the hold for her detective romance story... i can't contact her much and to think of it maybe i shud text her right now that we should me this saturday...

for further introductions i won't be making any but will be posting a said preliminary draft for the supposed cover as part of the comics... which is here on the right side ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

its kind of failed of some sorts since i didn't really intend to color it through h2o color... it was more like a wasted experiment... but i like the way the eyes were done and thats a first for it... so far the plan is to maintain the traditional bnw quality in this one shot practice... i already have a vague story for it, right now in my head, and is quickly thumbnailing the whole story into parts and panels so far i plan it short clean and sad... the titles called "God's failed attempt at Mercy" story about friends who got caught up between a battle of two gods near the mountains where one of the friends supposedly lost her way or got lost... so far it would only just consist of fight scenes and sad revelations for the friends... and in the end both die because of the 2 gods failing to give mercy to the things around them... selfish eh... there really is no point its just I WANT TO MAKE A FIGHT SCENE ... and the "orz" one shot is my big excuse LOLz

anyway i'm beginning to get tired of Shiyami's side of work since its pretty long since i last had the heart to but I WILL NOT FAIL... i resolved to myself that i won't give up in making comics even though i lack a huge amount of experience but that is not an excuse to not excercise my skills in illustration and creating stories in my mind... I DON'T WANT IT TO DIE ... i have to i just can't feel relaxed and ... relaxed if i don't do it... it feels so much in my blood...

No comments:

Post a Comment